Check out the latest Homes Sales Graph for your Zip Code:
These graphs are generated from sales data gathered by the Wasatch Front Multiple Listing Service through the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, of which I am a member. Understanding the graph should be fairly easy using the key at the bottom. The green Fed Funds Rate line and the red trend line are my attempt to put some context to the information. Each year on each of the graphs shows the seasonality of the market and appear as waves moving left to right. All of the graphs are different from zip to zip; if you don’t see yours, send me an email and I’ll add it to the slides.
Latest Blog Posts:
- 2023 Salt Lake County Housing Forecast
- Home Price Appreciation Is as Simple as Supply and Demand
- Just Because It’s a Sellers’ Market, Don’t Go FSBO!
- A Discussion on Multiple Offers at the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, Part 1 of 2
- Mackenzie & Adam: First-time Home Buyers